- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- There is only one true God-head and He is manifested in three
(Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 6:4).
- Man was created in the image of God, but through Adam’s transgression, sin came
into the world (Genesis 3:1-7; Romans 3:23, 5:12).
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was manifested to undo the works of the devil. He
gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God (I John 3:8;
Romans 3:24-26, 5-17).
- Salvation is a gift of God to man and not received by human works but by faith in the
finished work of Jesus Christ. The new birth is necessary for everyone in order to have
eternal life (II Corinthians 7:10; John 3:3).
- Water baptism by immersion is a declaration to the world that the believer has died
with Christ and then has been raised with Him in newness of life (Matthew 28:19;
- The baptism with the Holy Spirit is the gift of God promised by Jesus Christ to believers
(Luke 24:49; John 14:16-17).
- Sanctification is a progressive work of grace, beginning at the time of the new birth and
continuing until death (Hebrews 12:14; I Thessalonians 5:23-24; I Peter 2:24).
- Divine healing is a provision of Christ’s reconciliation and is a privilege of every
member of the body of Christ today (Exodus 15:26; Isaiah 53:4-5; I Peter 2:24).
- The church is the body of Christ and each member is an integral part of it (Ephesians
- Jesus Christ will return to receive His church at the rapture (I Thessalonians 4:16-17; I
- Those who die in their sins without Christ are destined for an eternity in the lake of fire
(Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 19:20).
- There will be a millennial reign of Jesus on earth for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-6).
- After this, there will be a new Heaven and a new earth where we will live and reign with
Christ forever (2 Peter 3:10-13; Revelation 21:1-4).